Be in to win for Father's Day!
Don’t want to give Dad socks again this Father’s Day? We have the perfect gift for him and he is sure to like it!
Spend $20 or more at any specialty store at Coast Plaza to be in to win 1 of 2 prizes: A Miny&Mo experience box worth $299, or a night out enjoying burgers and beers at JAC’s with three mates, valued at up to $200.
The Miny&Mo experience box contains up to 10 experiences in the Auckland and Upper North Island region and your dad can choose his favourite. Some examples include skiing at Snowplanet, a night for two in a luxurious Mongolian Yurt, a helicopter flight, or driving a single-seater racecar!*
Or the experience could come to him at our local JAC’s, where he can wind back and relax with mates while enjoying a few beers or even trying out the very appropriate 'Father’s Day menu'.
Promo ends 10 September 2017.
*experiences are subject to availability
Terms and conditions
- The competition ends at 6pm, Sunday 10 September 2017.
- To enter, you must make a purchase of $20 or more at any specialty store at Coast Plaza, fill in an entry form and drop it into an entry box at Coast Plaza.
- Winners will be drawn at random following the close of the competition.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram, and will be contacted via phone or email.
- Prizes will be sent to the winners.
- The prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- There will be two winners and the prize for each winner will be allocated at random. One winner will receive a Miny&Mo experience box with up to ten experience options worth $299 and the other will receive a $200 JAC’s voucher.
- The winners’ names and/or photo may be used for promotional purposes.
- The Miny&Mo experience box and the $200 JAC’s voucher must be redeemed by the date shown on the box/voucher.
- Coast Plaza is not affiliated with Miny&Mo, or any of the experience providers and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred during the experience.
- Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.