Grab a free pizza at JAC's
To thank all of our e-news subscribers for their loyalty we've teamed up with some of our Coast Plaza retailers to deliver some very special treats.
Each week, for the coming four weeks we will be emailing our subscribers a different 'free' or 'discounted' offer. These are bound to be popular, so look out for them so you don't miss out.
If you're not already on our database, make sure to click here to subscribe so the next 3 exciting offers can be sent to your inbox.
This week's offer is a FREE 6 inch pizza from JAC's on Coast Plaza. The offer is limited to the first 200 customers while stocks last and expires on Wed 7 March 2018.
JAC's pizzas are always in demand, so you will need to be quick.
Terms and Conditions:
The Promotional Period: Wednesday 21 February 2018 to Wednesday 21 March 2018 11.59pm
The Promoter: Coast Plaza managed by Colliers International Real Estate Management.
The Promotion: Coast Plaza will be sharing special offers with customers who are members of the Coast Plaza email database (eDatabase) only. Each offer will be bound by the Terms & Conditions stated on the voucher within the eNewsletter and the conditions which follow. There will be up to four offers throughout the Promotional Period, released weekly, over 4 weeks by Electronic Direct Mail out (eDM) only.
- Subject to clause 2, this Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- The following are ineligible to enter: (i) employees of The Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in the Coast Plaza or any of The Promoter’s agencies or suppliers that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; (iii) employees of the store the voucher is from are ineligible to redeem this offer and (iv) any person who The Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter The Promoter’s promotions.
- Customers are permitted to redeem each weekly voucher only once during the Promotional Period. For example if a customer redeems the offer from Week 1 within the Promotional Period, that same customer is not eligible to redeem Week 1’s voucher again during the Promotional Period. However, that same customer is eligible to redeem the Week 2 offer emailed to them during the Promotional Period. Once that customer has redeemed Week 2’s offer, that same customer is not eligible to redeem the Week 2 offer again and so on.
- To be able to redeem the special eDatabase offer, customers are required to present their eNewsletter on their mobile device or are required to print their voucher out and present this for redemption within the respective retail store named.
- The customer redeeming the offer, must be the named recipient of the eNewsletter.
- The customer will be required to verify their email address record their first name and last name prior to redeeming the offer. Refusal to do so will result in the customer being unable to take advantage of the offer.
- Prizes, or any unused vouchers, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Vouchers will expire on the expiry date stipulated or while stocks last whichever comes first. Vouchers are valid only at the named Coast Plaza store(s).
- Each week there will be a new deal, each with a specific number of vouchers available for redemption. Once the specific number of vouchers (per deal) have been redeemed, the deal will no longer be available.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for emails which are damaged or lost in transition and will not resend vouchers.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any vouchers that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel The Promotion in their absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of redemptions (including contacting participating retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to refuse redemption of any customers who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the redemption process. Failure by The Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.