Winning is right at your doorstep this Christmas
Enter the daily draw from 12 Dec to 23 Dec and be into win during our fabulous 12 days of Christmas giveaways.
Just spend $20 at any participating store at Coast Plaza, fill in an entry form which you can pick up from any retailer, and be in to win a prize every single day.
All non winning entries will also go in to the draw to win the grand prize, an Apple package containing the Apple Watch Series 3 and an iPad Pro with a 10.5 inch display complete with iPad cover, valued at $2,000
12 Days of Giveaways Terms and Conditions
The Competition Period. Start date: Tuesday 12 December 2017. Close date Saturday 23 December 2017 11.59pm.
The Prizes: There are 12 prizes. Prizes are as stipulated within the marketing collateral featured in-centre. The total value of the prize pool is $5,000
The Promoter: Coast Plaza is the promoter of this competition.
How to enter:
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- To receive an entry in this Promotion, eligible individuals must, undertake the following steps: (a) spend $20 or more in any single day, in one (1) transaction at any participating retail store at Coast Plaza, during The Competition Period, and (b) complete all fields on the entry form and drop the entry into the entry box in-centre.
- The following stores are not included in the competition; The Warehouse, all Coast Plaza banks and ATMS.
- The Promoter, participating agents and their associated agencies, are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The competition is not open to staff of Coast Plaza retailers.
- Competition closes on Saturday 23 December 2017, 11.59pm (NZT) (the “Competition Period"). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- There will be a total of twelve winners. There will be one winner each day. The daily winner will be randomly selected from the entry forms received from the previous day’s trade within the Competition Period.
- If an entrant is drawn as a winner once throughout this campaign, they will not be eligible to be a prize recipient for the remainder of this campaign. If a shopper enters multiple times and their name is redrawn, the entry will be removed and another draw made until a new recipient is drawn.
- All entries received prior to and on the 12th day of The Competition Period (excluding previous prize recipients for the current campaign) will be eligible to be drawn for the 12th and grand prize.
- Attempts will be made to notify winners using the contact details provided on the promotion entry form. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within 14 working days of the winner being announced, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced daily on Facebook and on the in-centre poster and will be contacted by phone and email. The winner of the grand prize on the 12th day of The Competition Period will be announced on Sunday 24 December 2017.
- Claiming: The winner must verify their entry, and confirm that they meet the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion with the Promoter, prior to claiming their prize. The winner must provide: (a) the original purchase receipt from the Competition Period (no duplicate receipts will be accepted); (b) Government issued photo identification.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Winner must be able to collect their prize from the Coast Plaza Centre Management Office within 20 days of contact being made. If the winner is unable to collect their prize within this time period, a new winner will be drawn.
- This Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- The prize is not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be converted into cash and may not be used in conjunction with any other competition offer.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
- If an entrant is already a member of the Coast Plaza customer database, they will continue to receive communications as normal.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner's details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.